The MCQ must fully comply
with the ANZEC
and QLD EHP/DES
and QLD TMR maximum blasting seismic levels.
- The MCQ has never complied with its existing Environmental Authority SCHEDULE-F, Human Rights, Best Practice and Zero Harm.
- Five EA Operational Noise Conditions - Never Measured.
- Local Residents Noise Sensitive Area Measurements Ignored.
1. BCC MCQ should immediately and fully comply with their DA Schedule-F Noise Sensitive Area Blast Vibration & Noise Monitoring .
2. BCC MCQ Rehabilitation Planning should commence immediately with rehabilitation completed by 2025.
3. MCLR homes, plus all psychological damage and harm, should be assessed by fully independent qualified assessors, with compensation and remediation provided as assessed.
4. BCC MCQ should immediately advise the estimated MCQ Rehabilitation costs and add this to their accounting ledgers.
5. MCLR members should be fully compensated for their dedicated time, blast damage and psychological damage, this includes the late John Higgins family.
Following on from discussions with the EDO and QLD
Ombudsman, the Local Residents (LR) created a formal
complaint to the DES Director General regarding the BCC Mt
This report was ignored by the BCC and LM Quirk.
The Local Resident Authors were then "DISENGAGED" from the Lord Mayor's Office.
So they will no longer acknowledge that we exist.
After the LR completed their series of expensive Internal
Home Blast Vibrations, a posted letter arrived from DES Mr
This document claims that our measurements are invalid and that the non-compulsory purely-advisory statements in the (redacted) AS2187.2 Appendix-J can be used to cancel the Environmental Authority Schedule-F conditions, when the Appendix primary statement specifically prevents this activity.